Friday, December 22, 2006

Meet Jenna Parker

well, actually it's not really Jenna Parker...It's Martin. Well it's not really Jenna Martin either. You see, I'm running away, not from home or a husband. I did something much much worse. In my headlong flight to ended up on a wagon train west, but not just any wagon train. We're talking a mail order bride wagon train. But I don't feel like a mail order bride. In fact, I don't want to be a bride at all. So let's call it what it is, an indentured bride, okay. Every time I try to leave the train someone notices and stops me. To make it worse, just short of our arrival in Adler Creek, Wyoming I find out that some guy named Brett Parker has decided we're going to be married! Oh yes! And to make it worse, he's the Deputy Sheriff! Can you imagine being arrested by your own husband? Especially after you have fallen head over heels in love with the man?
And you've seen his picture? Who wouldn't want THAT gorgeous man coming home to her every night? But you know, I may have left my past behind...I just may be able to make this work.
Jenna

No comments: