Thursday, December 28, 2006

Meet Julian Carlman

You know, I'm not really half as bad as my neice, Jennifer makes me out to be. In fact, if you look at what she's done...she's really the bad seed of the piece. After all...it was HER father that killed himself, and ungrateful little bitch, she turned down my offer to help her...really help her. What was my thanks for offering her comfort on her first night in my home? She hit me over the head with a lamp. Now I'm dead...but my murder will be avenged. You see, I had plans for Jennifer, big plans. And she, she and that Deputy, Brett Parker, they ruined them all.
I had such plans. You see, I'm quite good with money. Not that I've ever really worked an honest day of my life. But who needs to work when you can gamble and, well, there are ways to help people who are in a jam that can be financially beneficial.
Jennifer...I've coveted her since she was a child. I planned and planned. I'd even convinced my sister that it would really be okay for Jennifer to marry me. So what if my idea of comforting her was spending the night in her arms?
Hitting me on the head put an end to that. What can you say about a woman who kills her kind uncle and leaves his body?
You can learn more about Regan, the wonderful lady who brought me to life at www.Regantaylor.com
Ever yours in slimy activities, Julian Carlman

No comments: